Thursday, December 04, 2003

Ugh...


I woke up today sick as a dog. My throat hurts, my head hurts, my chest hurt. I slept half the day away and then bummed around at home feeling horrible.

Ugh, I hate being sick.

I wanted to go to Dr. Rosenstock's office today but just wasn't up for going out anywhere. I did try a new website though, after reading about it on a blog, belonging to a lady named Axlandra. I admit I came across her blog and the whole Blogger experience looking for someone else who calls herself Axlandra. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

:-)

Anyway, the website is called Sony ImageStation. Here's the url: http://www.imagestation.com/index.html

It's kind of cool and I created a few photo albums, but my mind wasn't really into it. I'll go back and add more when I'm feeling better. Ugh. (Whoops, I totally forgot about this. - Edit)

I'm definitely going to see Dr. Rosenstock tomorrow. I hope I don't have strep throat.