Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Been Too Long


Wow, it's been ages since I've written anything here. Well, I can honestly say I had better things to do. I've just finished registering for two night classes at Grant MacEwan College. The classes are part of MacEwan's Bacelor of Applied Communications in Professional Writing program, which I intend to enroll in, eventally. I'm not mentally or physically ready to enroll in a full-time program, but hopefully I'll be ready to "go" full-time in September. (Knock on wood.)

My D&D game came to an abrupt end several months ago. Everyone was feeling the stress of trying to push the game into Epic levels, and I shouldn't have tried to force the issue on them. The guys and I haven't really hung out since the game ended, as there was some bad blood between me and one of the players. It's too bad, and I hope the fence can be mended, eventally.

My dad just moved into a house as of December 1st. He is renting the house from a friend of his from church. He's a lot happier where he is now, as the apartment building he was living in before can only be described as "icky". The building's hallways smelled like dead skunk.

My sister is still working for the government and might be in line for a promotion in April of 2008. The new job would be more work and she's not sure if she wants that.

No comments: